2020-06-26 17:18 ET – News Release
Mr. Blake Steele reports
AZARGA URANIUM ANNUAL GENERAL AND SPECIAL MEETING 2020 VOTING RESULTS
All resolutions put forward at the annual general and special meeting of Azarga Uranium Corp.’s shareholders held June 26, 2020, as further described in the company’s information circular dated May 13, 2020, were approved at the meeting, including the following:
- Election of directors: The nominees listed in the management proxy circular dated May 13, 2020, for the meeting of the company held on June 26, 2020 — being Glenn Catchpole, Matthew O’Kane, Sandra MacKay, Joseph Havlin, Todd Hilditch and Delos Cy Jamison — were all elected as directors until the next annual general meeting of the shareholders. Detailed results of the vote for the election of directors held at the meeting are set out in the accompanying table.
For % for Withheld/abstain % withheld/abstain Broker non-votes Glenn Catchpole 62,161,889 99.86 88,054 0.14 10,132,924 Matthew O'Kane 62,201,889 99.92 48,054 0.08 10,132,924 Sandra MacKay 62,195,449 99.91 54,494 0.09 10,132,924 Joseph Havlin 62,200,889 99.92 49,054 0.08 10,132,924 Todd Hilditch 62,150,289 99.84 99,654 0.16 10,132,924 Delos Cy Jamison 62,185,889 99.90 64,054 0.10 10,132,924
- Appointment of BDO Canada LLP as auditor of the company for the fiscal period ending Dec. 31, 2020, and the directors’ right to fix the remuneration to be paid to BDO Canada LLP;
- Approving the increase in the number of Azarga Uranium common shares reserved for issuance pursuant to the employee share purchase plan by three million;
- Approving the increase in the number of shares reserved for issuance pursuant to the director services agreements by 1.5 million;
- Issuance of 1.75 million shares as a bonus payment, of which 1,525,000 shares are to three insiders of the company (approved by the majority of disinterested shareholders).
For further information, please see the company’s report of voting results, which will be filed on SEDAR.
In addition, the company, subject to final approval from the Toronto Stock Exchange, will issue 200,000 shares as a payment to settle outstanding service fees of $35,000 owed by the company to an independent consultant.
About Azarga Uranium Corp.
Azarga Uranium is an integrated uranium exploration and development company that controls 10 uranium projects and prospects in the United States (South Dakota, Wyoming, Utah and Colorado), with a primary focus of developing in situ recovery (ISR) uranium projects. The Dewey Burdock ISR uranium project in South Dakota, which is the company’s initial development priority, has received its Nuclear Regulatory Commission licence and draft Class III and Class V underground injection control (UIC) permits from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and the company is in the process of completing other major regulatory permit approvals necessary for the construction of the Dewey Burdock project, including the final Class III and Class V UIC permits from the EPA.
We seek Safe Harbor.
© 2020 Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.