Toronto, ON, July 29, 2020: Global Atomic Corporation (“Global Atomic” or the “Company”; TSX:GLO; OTCQX: GLATF; Frankfurt: G12) announced today that significant progress has been made towards submitting it’s Mining Permit application for the Dasa Uranium Project in the Republic of Niger, West Africa.
– The Company filed its completed Environmental Impact Statement (“EIS”), with the Niger Government;
– The Dasa Project site hydrogeology drilling and water flow test work has been completed; and
– A tender for final geotechnical diamond drilling for the feasibility study has been issued.
– Two public hearings in Niger regarding the EIS are being scheduled; one in the Dasa Project area and the other in the capital city of Niamey;
– The Company will begin a Pilot Plant test program to confirm Dasa process plant flow sheet and recoveries using drill-hole samples that recently arrived in Canada for the test work. The samples represent mineralized material expected to be mined in the first five years of mining operations; and
– The Pilot Plant Study as well as the optimization and finalization of the flow sheet is being conducted at Process Research Ortech of Mississauga, Ontario, world renowned experts in uranium extraction. Results are expected in Q4, 2020.