Toronto, ON, August 25, 2020: Global Atomic Corporation (“Global Atomic” or the “Company”), (TSX: GLO, FRANKFURT: G12, OTCQX: GLATF) will be meeting virtually with investors and other members of the investment community at Mines & Money Online Connect being held with an impressive cast of mining companies and investors from around the world starting Monday, August 31 to September 3, 2020.
Management’s discussion points with investors will include:
- the completion of extensive Mining Permit application to the Niger government for the Dasa Uranium Project with the expectation for receipt of that Permit in Q1 2021;
- the initial stages of the Pilot Plant metallurgical study now underway;
- the plans for other key elements of the project including geotechnical drilling, optimization of the development plan and a bankable feasibility study;
- potential options for project financing in the new year;
- the operation of the BST zinc plant in Turkey;
- and the price outlook for zinc and uranium.